Kash Qureshi

Residential Consultant

Contact No.
Call now
English | Urdu
Downtown Dubai | Old Town
0 sold
0 Leased
1 years Experience

Kash Qureshi

Kash is a highly qualified and experienced realtor with a broad and diversified knowledge of Dubai real estate. Kash holds a realtor license from California, USA, and has over 8 years of experience in the Los Angeles real estate market as well as holding a marketing management degree from California State Polytechnic University. Kash moved to Dubai to bring his experience to Dubai and enhance his skills by working in a culturally diverse market.

Kash is a senior agent and has been with Betterhomes for over 7 years. He is currently a member of Betterhomes’ small team of Off Plan specialists. Kash enjoys longstanding relationships with many of Dubai’s reputable developers including Emaar, Dubai Properties, Sobha Hartland and Meeras.

Kash chose Dubai for its safe environment and its diversity of people from various countries and cultures living peacefully and enjoying a high standard and quality of life. Kash is inspired by the Dubai Off Plan market as it offers great opportunity to clients of all types domestic and international alike.

Outside of work, Kash enjoys watching professional sports and is a big fan of the NBA, NFL, MLB and Cricket organizations. Kash’s favorite quote is as follows:- “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%”