How to make a complaint?
We at Betterhomes aim to ensure that you receive the best customer service, however we recognise at times we may not meet your expectations.
If you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received. In the first instance, we encourage you to speak to your representative agent, to resolve the matter.
If you still wish to take the matter further, please follow the steps below:
- Contact our Branch Manager by filling out the form below.
- If our Branch Manager does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can get in touch with the Department Director.
- Our Branch Manager within their response will provide the details for the next stage of our complaints procedure.
- Our Department Director will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. However, in some situations, further inquiries may be needed.
- In such circumstances, you will receive an acknowledgment of your complaint within 1 working day, Our Department Director will provide you with a detailed written response within 5 working days.
- In the case of any delays, you will be notified and given a revised date of when to expect a response.
- Betterhomes will try its best to help you resolve any issue related to us. Nonetheless, if you still remain discontented with the outcome of the investigation, you can refer your complaint to the relevant Government Department for further steps.