Header

June, Arabian Ranches 3

5 Beds
7 Bath
2 Parking
4,350,000

×
Reference: BHM-S-555089
/
Approx size: 3425 sq.ft
/
RERA Permit No: 0862865345

5 Bed

7 Bath

2 Parking

Single Row | Facing the Pool and Park | With Roof

Betterhomes is proud to present this unique twin villa property, with roof terrace at Arabian Ranches 3 by Emaar Developments - JUNE Villas.

Arabian Ranches III marks the continuation of a legacy that started in 2004. Since then, we have been crafting and perfecting Dubai’s most established and sought after gated community. Arabian Ranches III is the culmination of this story.

JUNE is a gated community designed for the way people live and set to become home for like-minded families seeking an authentic lifestyle away from the buzz of the city, surrounded by exceptional amenities and with a sense of neighbourhood at their very core.
of this story.

Property Details:
- 5 Bedroom Villa
- All Bedroom with en-suite bath
- Guest Bedroom on the Ground Level
- Closed kitchen with built-in cabinets
- Maids room with shower
- Family room on the 1st level
- Laundry room
- Roof Terrace
- Total Area: 3,425 sq.ft.
- Total Plot Area: 4,525 sq.ft.

The Property comes with an easy payment plan, i.e. 70% paid over the construction period, and the remaining 30% paid on the completion of the property. The expected handover time of the property is July 2025.

To discuss more on the property, please feel free to call me on +971 56 883 0033

Registered Broker - Sijo Jose

Broker ID #43076

Facilities and Amenities

  • facility Balcony
  • facility Built in Wardrobes
  • facility Central A/C & Heating
  • facility Covered Parking
  • facility Maids Room
  • facility Pets Allowed
  • facility Private Garden
  • facility Security
  • facility Walk in Closet

Schools and Metro

Jumeirah English Speaking School (2Km)

Building Blocks Nursery (4Km)

Step Up Academy (4Km)

The Childrens Garden Barsha (8Km)

Universal Academic Services & Supplies (10Km)

Interested?
Contact the agent

Agent Name

Sijo Jose

Off Plan and Investment Consultant

RERA No - 43076

Contact on: 600 52 2233

Reference: BHM-S-555089 / Price: AED 4,350,000

Calculate Monthly Costs

Property Price (AED)
Down Payment
375,000 AED
Loan Duration
25 years
Interest Rate (%)

Note: Estimated monthly payment based on a 1,125,000 AED loan amount with a 2.75% fixed interest rate for the entire duration of the loan

Whatsapp
+971 600 52 2233
Enquire Now.