The Photographer is responsible for establishing a creative shot for all the properties listed in the system. Ensuring the scheduled appointments are completed within the stipulated time and making sure every detail is captured at the property.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Photographer will play an important role in helping the Data Management/Marketing department and the Company achieve its vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent is responsible for shooting and ensuring that all images are styled and photographed according to the Company standard. To be successful, the incumbent must be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting schedules and deadlines.
Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct photo shoot session as per schedule.
- Collect information from onsite locations, which is to be submitted by days end to the Data Management and Marketing team.>
- Photo shoots in accordance with Better Homes Photo Editing Procedure.
- Take a sketch of the unit and measure the area as per BH procedure if applicable.
- Take foundation shots for PPT videos in accordance with procedure.
- Install signage if required as per procedure and municipality regulations.
- Take the aspect of the property (orientation information) for unit file.
- Check and confirm accuracy of information supplied by the agent on the Unit File Information Form.
- Photography editing:
- Remove and fix dust and scratches
- Lighten or darken areas which needs correction
- Enhance the color by adjusting the color balance
- Enhance the brightness and the contrast
- Check whether any unit numbers, images (family pictures), or car plates need to be erased
- Check whether perspective of image is correct
- Remove any unwanted areas and items
- Conduct community, property and agent photo shoots for the Better Homes image library, including updated property or community construction shots.
- Onsite visits to various property locations as advised via a daily schedule created by the Data Management Administration Team.
- Provide information and inform issues if any on a daily basis to the Data Management Administration and Marketing team.
- Plan daily route and conduct your route in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Conduct any communication with landlords, tenants, clients and Better Homes staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the management that are consistent with the department and Company mandate.
Shared responsibilities / accountabilities (if any)
The Photographer works closely with internal and external stakeholders including agents, owners, tenants, developers, and internal departmental contacts for Better Homes. In doing so, the Photographer is expected to ensure that company policies have been followed for all requirements.
- Degree with photography experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Highly structured and organized, methodical and detail oriented.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- With UAE Driving license.
Number of Vacancies: