Header

Collective, Dubai Hills Estate

1 Bed
1 Bath
1 Parking
570,000



×
Reference: BHM-S-172389
/
Approx size: 486 sq.ft
/
RERA Permit No: 0648034766

1 Bed

1 Bath

1 Parking

Property Details

Betterhomes & Connor Manning are delighted to offer the rare opportunity purchase a one bedroom apartment at Emaar and Dubai Hills Estate's most affordable new tower.

- Due for completion June 2021
- Excellent amenities
- 30% to pay now, the remaining 70% to be paid during construction
- Original price AED 693,888/-
- Balcony
- Walking distance to Dubai Hills Mall, Boulevard and Park
- Pool, library, cafe and more in the building
- Lowest price Emaar apartment at Dubai Hills Estate

Featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. From the living space you will find a sliding screen leading to the bedroom - allowing for the space to be opened up, or closed. Also with ample storage, one parking space and an ensuite bathroom; this apartment is perfect for an individual or couple.

Collective 2.0 is the ideal place for those who enjoy making friends and having an active lifestyle. From the casual atmosphere of the lobby to the informal library to the buzzing open plan area.

Call Connor Manning 45439 on +971 585626251 for further details.

Facilities and Amenities

  • facility Balcony
  • facility Basement parking
  • facility Broadband ready
  • facility Central air conditioning
  • facility Children's nursery
  • facility Children's play area
  • facility Clubhouse
  • facility Communal gardens
  • facility Community center
  • facility Concierge service
  • facility Cycling tracks
  • facility Fitness club
  • facility Fully fitted kitchen
  • facility Golf course
  • facility Kitchen white goods
  • facility Laundry Service
  • facility Metro station
  • facility Mosque
  • facility On high floor
  • facility Parking
  • facility Public park
  • facility Public transport
  • facility Recreational Facilities
  • facility Restaurants
  • facility School
  • facility Shared swimming pool
  • facility Shopping mall
  • facility Shops
  • facility Sports academies
  • facility Tennis court
  • facility Upgraded interior
  • facility Visitor parking
  • facility Walking Trails

Schools and Metro

The Childrens Garden Barsha (4Km)

CyberModo Training Center (Mall of Emirates) (5Km)

Universal Academic Services & Supplies (5Km)

Jumeirah English Speaking School (5Km)

Emirates International School (6Km)

Interested?
Contact the agent

Agent Name

Connor Manning

Residential Consultant

RERA No - 45439

Contact on: 600 52 2233

Reference: BHM-S-172389 / Price: AED 570,000

Calculate Monthly Costs

Property Price (AED)
Down Payment
375,000 AED
Loan Duration
25 years
Interest Rate (%)

Note: Estimated monthly payment based on a 1,125,000 AED loan amount with a 2.75% fixed interest rate for the entire duration of the loan