The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company.
Reporting to the Manager - Sales and Leasing, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Abu Dhabi department achieve strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the Abu Dhabi team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building. Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices (refer to BH policies); follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company's policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements
- Promote other Better Homes Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
- Bachelor's degree with over 1 year of experience in a similar role within property industry in the UAE
- Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations and current pricing yields (price per square foot or meter) of real estate industry in UAE
- Numerical aptitude
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Good presentation and negotiating skills
- Previous RERA training and license is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in generating leads and closing deals
- UAE driver's license and regular access to own personal transportation
- Good personal hygiene and respectful of others in the workplace