Top 5 new projects with the best post-handover payment plans

  • Better Informed
  • 20 Jan, 2022
Top 5 new projects with the best post-handover payment plans

Oftentimes, when buying an off-plan property in Dubai, the payment plans are divided into installments that must be paid at different times. Thus, in traditional plans, customers would pay for the full unit at the time of completion, or handover, of the property. A post-handover payment plan, on the other hand, allows buyers to pay the predetermined sum after the property is delivered. Depending on the developer and project, post-handover payment plans in Dubai might last anywhere from three to five years. However, in some cases, they can even extend to ten years.

Post handover payment plans are ideal for buyers who wish to quickly settle into their home. Additionally, they’re ideal for investors wanting to add the property to their investment portfolio and rent it out to tenants. Looking through thousands of properties and developers across Dubai, we have compiled a list of the top 5 projects that offer the best post handover payment plans.



California Village 

A stunning villa community located in Dubailand, California Village offers a selection of 3 - 5 bedroom townhouses and twin villas. With a new phase being launched, the developer has revealed an updated payment plan, splitting it into 40/60. The 60% is to be paid over a period of 5 years post-handover, meaning you'll only be paying 1% a month!




A beloved community located beside the famous Al Qudra desert, Townsquare is a community bustling with life. Being a hub for both families and bachelors alike, the developer, Nshama, has provided a flexible payment plan that includes 40% post-handover to be paid in installments over the course of 2 years. Not only that, they also provide DLD waivers, meaning you don't have to pay the additional 4% on top of your unit price to get it registered. 



Emaar South

An up-and-coming community situated beside Al Maktoum Airport, Emaar South has a collection of beautiful townhouses, lush parks, and golf courses. A retreat away from the city, Emaar South offers one of the best post-handover payment plans in the city, with 75% of the prices being paid over a period of 3 years after handing over.  



Mykonos by Samana 

Located in Studio City, Samana by Mykonos is a show-stopper. With a unique structure, elegant interiors, and world-class amenities, the project is truly one of a kind. Their payment plan includes a 36% post-handover portion divided into 3 years; this means that you would only have to pay 1% a month during that time. 



Views - designed by Aston Martin

An exciting launch by one of Dubai's most notable developers, Danube, has been released in JLT. The project, designed by legendary car maker Aston Martin, comes with a payment plan you can't miss. 60% is to be paid in installments over the course of construction, and the remaining 40% is to be split evenly over 40 months, which once again, means you only pay 1% a month.


Need help selling, buying or renting? Contact us